Flamingo Pink and Sweet
This outfit is another unique inspiration as I’ve been seeing flamingo décor ever since we moved to Florida. I just love making it sweet and neutral for a newborn. This is a precious outfit for those portraits and fun pictures to capture a new little one.
• 5.5 mm (I) Hook
• 3.75 mm (F) Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stitch marker
• Pink or Beige Ribbon approx. 55” (140 cm) in length and ½”- ¾” (1.27- 1.9 cm) wide
• Fiberfill or yarn scraps to fill flamingo stuffy
• Sewing needle and thread
• Buttercream Luxe Craft Mohair Brushed in colorway Light Pink and small amount of Dark Grey
• Approx. 220 Yards (202 meters)
If gauge is met, other yarns of the same weight can be substituted:
Phildar Phil Light colorway Grenadine
James C. Brett Baby Shimmer DK
Stylecraft Life DK
DY Choice DK with Wool
Skill Level: Easy
16 Ldc sts and 8 rows = 4” (10 cm)
Sizing and Measurements:
Newborn – 3 Month Size
Height: 5” (12.5 cm)
Depth: 5” (12.5 cm)
Width laid flat: 8” (20 cm)
Length: 7” (18 cm)
• This pattern is designed for 0-3 months. If creating this outfit for a newborn photo session, it is recommended to go down one hook size on clothing items if the baby will be under 2 weeks old.
• Beginning chain 2 does not count as stitch unless indicated.
• View this video to see how to work the Ldc in the round and also how to join. https://youtu.be/PU1bkO_5-lY
• For decreasing single crochet (sc2tog), I highly recommend the invisible decrease for a clean finished look: http://brianakdesigns.com/invisiblesinglecrochetdecrease/
• Due to choking hazards, only use outfit when supervised by adults. Perfect for photography sessions.
All of my patterns are put through rigorous testing to ensure quality and satisfaction.
THIS IS A PDF FILE. Adobe is required to read this pattern. It can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
You are welcome to sell finished items. All patterns are copyrighted. Please do not copy, sell, or redistribute this pattern in any way. All photographs in listing and patterns are not to be used for the sale of your item.
Please provide this copy and link to my Ravelry shop when selling or sharing finished products online. It is much appreciated!
Pattern by http://www.ravelry.com/designers/briana-k-crochet