The holidays are an amazing time of year where we celebrate the ones we love, and go out of our way to show appreciation for them.
There are so many people, and they each deserve the perfect gift. And in case you’re running short on time, the new Happy Holidays Bundle has a ton of amazing patterns that can be stitched up in no time.
This bundle is full of thoughtful, one of a kind gifts that you can make in a weekend. These patterns are so creative. You’re sure to find something for everyone in your life. From hats and slippers to mug cozies and baby blankets, your options are endless.
A lot of these patterns would make great stocking stuffers, or make one as a secret Santa gift. All of these projects are fun and stress free to make. Creating things for the ones you love should be a joyful experience and that’s why this bundle is truly special.
This bundle is full of my favorite holiday patterns from some of the most talented Etsy designers and crochet bloggers.
I’m really excited for you to see and make these beautiful presents for the ones you love.
Get the Happy Holidays Crochet Bundle HERE
This bundle has over 30 handpicked patterns and gift ideas from crochet designers and bloggers.
Starting December 3rd and running through December 7th, you can get access to the Happy Holidays Bundle. With all 30+ patterns and the special bonuses for 90% off, this bundle is an amazing one time deal. Once the sale is over, this collection of patterns and bonuses won’t ever be available again.
Here’s a Sample of Everything that Comes in the Bundle:
- Autumn Infinity Scarf by Melissa of Yarn Blossom Boutique
- Bobbles of Fun Cowl by Breann of Hooked on Homemade Happiness
- Harvest Poncho by Jessie of Jessie at Home
- Sunset Falls Infinity Cowl by Ashley of Montana Crochet
- Harvest Bandana Cowl by Tamara of Moogly
- Queen Cowl by Toni of TL Yarn Crafts
- Kai Cowl by Brianna of Life & Yarn
- Bandit Scarf by Vincent of Knot Bad Crochet
- Farrow Sweater by Tanya of Little Things Blogged
- Cozy Pocket Scarf by Simply Collectible Crochet
- The Colbie Hat by Meghan of Meghan Makes Do
- Trenta Pom Beanie by Toni of TL Yarn Crafts
- Warm & Fuzzy Headband by Nadia of YARNutopia
- Rochelle Beret by Alexandra of Two of Wands
- The Minerva Beanie by Elina of Capitana Uncino
- Chic Twist Headband by Nadia of YARNutopia
- Color Pop Mittens by Ideal Me
- Winter Fairy Leg Warmers by Maya of Maya Luna Corazon
- Penelope Fingerless Gloves by Jessica of The Hook Nook Life
- Gathered Bud Mittens by Karla Ann of Golden Strand Studio
- Reindeer Dasher Warmers by Marie of Muki Crafts
- Wonderfully Warm Mittens by Nadia of YARNutopia
- Snuggly Slipper Socks by Jess of Make and Do Crew
- Gathered Bud Ear Warmer by Karla Ann of Golden Strand Studio
- Pom Pom Slipper Socks by Stitch 11
- Market Mitts by Rachel of Evelyn & Peter
- Winter Crochet Slipper Socks by Briana of Briana K Designs
- Farmhouse Gingham Blanket by Melissa of Yarn Blossom Boutique
- Ombre Textured Blanket by Dabbles and Babbles
- Chunky Icelandic Blanket by Jessica of Mama in a Stitch
- Velvet Scrunchie by Mollie of White Owl Crochet Co.
- Snowflake Present Sack by Dabbles and Babbles
- Door Knob Basket by Erin of Simply Made by Erin
- The Flat Bottom Basket by Erin of Simply Made by Erin
- The Bling Bling Clutch by Carolina of Crochet Shop Carolina
- Santa Pillow by Carolina of Crochet Shop Carolina
- Snowman Wine Cozy by Cheryl of Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Red Hook Afternoon Shoulder Bag by Alexandra of Two of Wands
- Crochet Holiday Ornaments by Heidi of Hands Occupied
- Cuddle Size Danny Penguin by Holly of Storyland Amis
- Cuddle Size Gingerbread Twins by Holly of Storyland Amis
- Textured Rug by Cream of the Crop Crochet
- Anniversary Beanie by Emily of Hooked Hazel
- Real Pull String Bow by Nicole of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Plus get exclusive discounts on Etsy & Ravelry purchases from select contributors.
This bundle has everything you need to create one of a kind, special gifts for the loved ones in your life. And have fun while doing it.
Learn new stitches. Get inspired. AND save time and money!
You’re going to want to snag your own Happy Holidays Bundle because it’s only available through December 7th.
Get Your Bundle Here!
You’ve got nothing to lose because every bundle is backed by a 30-day-money back guarantee.
If you’re passionate about crochet, you’ll love this bundle. It’s an amazing way to use your passion to show your loved ones you care. I truly love the versatility of the patterns in this bundle and I know you will too.