The Infinity Crochet Cable Handbag is not only fashionable and stunning as a tote or purse but also has a never-before-seen technique in cabling!
Where To Purchase My Ad-Free Downloadable PDF’s:
The biggest benefit of this technique is NO HOLES! This bag can be lined with fabric, but not necessary to keep everything inside the bag. No worrying about pens, jewelry, change, keys, or anything else falling through the old-style crochet cable holes. This is one of the biggest benefits to Infinity Crochet along with a stunning cable that’s complete without abrupt starts and stops. The lines travel seamlessly and beautiful across all sides of this bag.
Infinity Crochet Cable Handbag Supplies:
- Hook: 4.0 mm (G) Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Bag Handles Pair (Purse n-alize-it! Brand shown)
- Bag Tabs if desired
- ¾ yard Canvas Fabric if lining bag
• Lion Brand Wool-Ease (197 Yard Skeins, 4 skeins needed) shown in Gold or Natural Heather
• Yardage: Approx. 650 yards (595m)
If gauge is met, other yarns of the same weight can be substituted:
Cascade Yarns Anthem
Bernat Super Value or Satin
Red Heart Soft or Comfort
Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted
Universal Yarn Classic Worsted
Knit Picks Mighty Stitch
Finished Measurements Laid Flat:
Height: 9.75” (24 cm) tall
Width: 12 ½” (32 cm)
CROCHET & TAG
I hope you have enjoyed making the Pattern!
If you have made this, please share it on social media. Above all I love to see the projects created with my patterns and also share your beautiful work.
Please use #brianakdesigns or @brianakdesigns
It is much appreciated and adored!
THIS IS A PDF FILE which requires Adobe to read this pattern and can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
Share Your Project & Share Pictures!
I really hope you enjoyed working on this project. The best way to make a designer smile is to share what you’ve made! When it comes to free or premium content, I really rely on you to help me keep designing and supporting my family. Here is how you can make my day:
- Share your yarn choice, in-progress, or finished projects on Instagram and use the hashtag #brianakdesigns
- Link and share your project on Ravelry. It really helps to have inspirational photos for others.
- Join the Briana K Designs Community Group on Facebook and share anything crafty.
Don’t Lose This Project! If you aren’t ready to start it save it on Pinterest by clicking any of the images above.