Cactus Succulent Poncho & Buddy
• This great spring poncho is the third in the series of kids ponchos, perfect for all the kiddos in your life. It is a fun design for them and simple construction for you. Pattern also includes instructions for a buddy for your little one. There is also a Pineapple, Narwhal, and a Panda in this series.
• Gauge is 12 sts x 7 rows
• 6.00mm (J) Hook
• 4.00 (G) Hook
• Yarn Needle
• 2 Black Safety Eyes (.35”, 9mm)
For younger ages, safety eyes can pose a choking risk and sewn on eyes with black yarn is recommended.
• Stitch marker
• 1” Buttons 4 (5, 6, 6, 7) needed
• I Love This Yarn in:
- Menthe (main poncho color)
- Rosy Cheeks
• Approx. 275 (375, 505, 550, 610) yards for poncho
• Approx 75 yards for ragdoll
If gauge is met, other yarns of the same weight can be substituted:
Herrschners Worsted 8
Loops & Threads Soft & Shiny
Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran
Red Heart Soft Baby Steps or Super Saver
Sprightly Yarns Acrylic Worsted
All of my patterns are put through rigorous testing to ensure quality and satisfaction.
THIS IS A PDF FILE. Adobe is required to read this pattern. It can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
You are welcome to sell finished items. All patterns are copyrighted. Please do not copy, sell, or redistribute this pattern in any way. All photographs in listing and patterns are not to be used for the sale of your item.
Please provide this copy and link to my Ravelry shop when selling or sharing finished products online. It is much appreciated!
Pattern by https://www.ravelry.com/designers/briana-k-crochet