Step into winter with a classic style duster, but with stripes. The Striped Shortbread Crochet Duster can be made in three of your favorite colors. What makes a duster different from a cardigan is the length. Dusters first popped up over a century ago and have recently made their way back into the fashion trend. It’s a great addition to an outfit and can add some warmth for the legs against the winter wind chills.
Crochet Foundry Release!
Right now, during release week this is what you will get:
- 20% off with the coupon code BrianaK (this works on annual subscriptions too!)
- 7 stunning designs by top crochet designers.
- The companion Style Guide (with annual subscription).
- A helpful Customization Guide (with annual subscription).
- A Gauge Guide (with annual subscription).
The 7 Designs In This Issue:
- CRANBERRY BISCOTTI TURTLENECK by Michelle Moore
- STRIPED SHORTBREAD DUSTER by Briana Kepner
- BREDELE VEST by Pam Stark
- PIZZELLE HOODED CARDIGAN by Lorene Eppolite
- COCONUT MACAROON SWEATERDRESS by Michelle Moore
- GINGERSNAP PULLOVER by Briana Kepner
- AMARETTI BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN by Lorene Eppolite
Crochet Foundry Winter Issue Giveaway:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Shortbread Crochet Duster Supplies:
5.5 mm (I), Furls Hook
Color A: Wool of the Andes Tweed in colorway Wreath Heather (weight 4 worsted, 80% Peruvian Highland Wool, 20% Donegal Tweed, 110 yds/100 m, 50 g) 7 (7, 8, 9, 10) (11, 12, 13, 14) balls or 700 (750, 850, 950, 1100) (1200, 1300, 1500, 1600) yards
Color B: Wool of the Andes Worsted in colorway Oyster Heather (weight 4 worsted, 80% Peruvian Highland Wool, 110 yds/100 m, 50 g) 6 (6, 7, 8, 9) (10, 11, 12, 13) balls or 600 (650, 750, 850, 900) (1100, 1200, 1300, 1400) yards
Color C: Wool of the Andes Tweed in colorway Maple Heather (weight 4 worsted, 80% Peruvian Highland Wool, 20% Donegal Tweed, 110 yds/100 m, 50 g) 2 (3, 4, 4, 5) (5, 6, 6, 7) balls or 250 (300, 350, 400, 500) (550, 600, 650, 700) yards
15 sts by 14 rows = 4” square in moss stitch.
In moss stitch: Start with an even number of sts. Ch 1, sc in first, ch 1, skip 1, sc in next; repeat from * to * across until the last st, sc in the last, turn.
XS (S, M, L, XL) (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
Fits Bust: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46) (50, 54, 58, 62)” with a 4 inch ease plus opening.
Finished Length: 36”
CROCHET & TAG
I hope you have enjoyed making the Pattern!
If you have made this, please share it on social media. Above all I love to see the projects created with my patterns and also share your beautiful work.
Please use #brianakdesigns or @brianakdesigns
It is much appreciated and adored!
THIS IS A PDF FILE which requires Adobe to read this pattern and can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com