This great spring Panda Bear Crochet Poncho & Buddy is the second in the series of kids ponchos, perfect for all the kiddos in your life. It is a fun design for them and simple construction for you. The pattern also includes instructions for a buddy for your little one.
There is also a Pineapple, Narwhal, and a Cactus in this series, be sure to check those out at the bottom of this post.
Panda Bear Crochet Poncho & Buddy Supplies:
Gauge: is 12 sts x 7 rows
- 2 Black Safety Eyes (.35”, 9mm)
- For younger ages, safety eyes can pose a choking risk, and sewn-on eyes with black yarn is recommended.
- Stitch marker
- 1” Buttons 4 (5, 6, 6, 7) needed
• I Love This Yarn in:
• Approx. 275 (375, 505, 550, 610) yards for a poncho
• Approx 75 yards for ragdoll
If gauge is met, other yarns of the same weight can be substituted:
Herrschners Worsted 8
Loops & Threads Soft & Shiny
Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran
Red Heart Soft Baby Steps or Super Saver
Sprightly Yarns Acrylic Worsted
CROCHET & TAG
I hope you have enjoyed making the Panda Bear Crochet Poncho Pattern!
I can't express how much I enjoy seeing your work!
Please use #brianakdesigns or @brianakdesigns