The beautiful Eyelet Cable Crochet Romper & Bonnet pattern is worked in a unique way with stunning Infinity Crochet Cables.
This baby romper pattern is worked flat and from ages newborn to 18 months. Of course, it needed a delicate matching bonnet to top off the outfit.
This romper is not only fun to work up, but also fun for dressing a baby up. It would be cute under a sweater or as is on a hot day.
Where To Purchase My Ad-Free Downloadable PDF's:
Eyelet Cable Crochet Romper Supplies:
- Size US G (4.0 mm) Furls crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Removable stitch markers if needed
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
- 8- ½” (13mm) buttons for 0-3 &3-6 sizes
- 8- ¾” (19mm) buttons for all other sizes
• Shown in Colorway Cinnamon and Limestone (437yds per skein)
Yarn substitutions (check gauge):
Hawthorne Hand Dyed
Manos del Uruguay Alegria
Coop Knits Socks Yeah!
Yardage & Sizes:
- 0-3 Month 340 yards (310m)
- 3-6 Month 360 yards (330m)
- 6-9 Month 400 yards (365m)
- 12 Month 450 yards (412m)
- 18 Month 480 yards (439m)
CROCHET & TAG
I hope you have enjoyed making the Eyelet Cable Crochet Romper Pattern!
If you have made this, please share it on social media. Above all I love to see the projects created with my patterns and also share your beautiful work.
Please use #brianakdesigns or @brianakdesigns
It is much appreciated and adored!
THIS IS A PDF FILE which requires Adobe to read this pattern and can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com