Greet Easter with a bit of sparkle and joy! All ages will enjoy a little rainbow unicorn Easter Basket for collecting eggs. If you give gifts for Easter, the Unicorn Crochet Easter Basket Pattern is perfect for creating the gift basket.
Where To Purchase The Ad-Free Downloadable PDF:
Versatile Crochet Basket Pattern
The Unicorn Crochet Easter Basket Pattern is actually a really versatile pattern. Sure, it’s very specific and unique to create a unicorn basket for Easter. However, consider this:
- It would make a great accessory for a unicorn Halloween costume, way better than a pumpkin basket for holding treats.
- It’s a great photo prop for whimsical pictures.
- You can use it to store a variety of different small items on a shelf around the house.
- If you want to, you can leave off the unicorn details and just make an all-purpose crochet basket instead.
- Deliver a bouquet of flowers in this basket as a great housewarming or spring joy gift.
Sturdy, Durable Crochet Easter Basket Pattern
This crochet Easter Basket pattern uses unique construction that creates a sturdy side to make egg hunting a success. You don’t want those eggs falling out, after all. Moreover, any crochet basket pattern should have durability and sturdiness in mind. You don’t just want it to be cute. Instead, you also want it to be functional. Whether it holds yarn balls waiting for your next project or candy while trick-or-treating, this basket is going to hold up over time.
Unicorn Easter Basket Crochet Pattern Supplies:
Here are the things that you’re going to need in order to complete this pattern:
- 5.00mm (H) Hook
- 3.75 (F) Hook- for Ears and Bows
- Yarn Needle
- Black Safety Eyes (.35 inches)
- Plastic Canvas 9 ½” Circle (7 mesh)
- Plastic Canvas 13” x 22” (7 mesh) Or 2 smaller (10” x 13”) canvas
Approx. 500 yards
I Love This Cotton in:
- White Sparkle (Color A) -2 skeins
- Brights (Color B)
- Pink (Color C)
- Curry (Color D)
If gauge is met, other yarns of the same weight can be substituted:
Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme
Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton
Knit Picks Dishie
Skill Level: Easy
Sizes & Finished Measurements:
Basket: 9 ¾” diameter (8.5 cm);
4 ½” (11.5 cm) tall
Height including legs and handle:
19” (48 cm)
Get The Pattern
You can find this pattern for sale in my Ravelry store.
CROCHET & TAG
I hope you have enjoyed making the Unicorn Easter Basket Crochet Pattern!
If you have made this, please share it on social media. Above all I love to see the projects created with my patterns and also share your beautiful work.
Please use #brianakdesigns or @brianakdesigns
It is much appreciated and adored!
THIS IS A PDF FILE which requires Adobe to read this pattern and can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
Share Your Project & Share Pictures!
I really hope you enjoyed working on this project. The best way to make a designer smile is to share what you’ve made! When it comes to free or premium content, I really rely on you to help me keep designing and supporting my family. Here is how you can make my day:
- Share your yarn choice, in-progress, or finished projects on Instagram and use the hashtag #brianakdesigns
- Link and share your project on Ravelry. It really helps to have inspirational photos for others.
- Join the Briana K Designs Community Group on Facebook and share anything crafty.
Don’t Lose This Project! If you aren’t ready to start it save it on Pinterest by clicking any of the images above.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
I love designing knit and crochet unicorn patterns. If you like them as well, then you might also enjoy: